Friday, September 21, 2007

Boo Hoo, I'm a Landlord

If you drive down College Avenue, at one point you will see a rented sign proclaiming (I paraphrase because I can't remember), "Landlords - Troubles with Tenants? Join the Landlord Association." I assume this is a new interest group brought together by dire need and government neglect.

Oh, poor landlords. My heart is bleeding for them. They make money solely because they already have enough money to buy property. A couple of months ago, a pathetic representative of Regina landlords wailed to the Leader-Post in a third page article about how one of his 300 properties had been trashed. What a rough life.

I don't think I need to say much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess these lords are upset about the loss of their peasants, indentured servents and slaves. So lets all go plow the fields and plant some tobacco and cotton. Maybe I am just unreasonable or maybe we should give them something to really cry about...Who wants to start a revolution?